Contact your Local Mercedes Benz Club
I am a proud member of two Mercedes Benz Clubs, the one from my homeland in Victoria Australia and more recently the BC section of the MBCA. The MBCV unfortunately does not have a website as yet, but you can contact the club through snail mail, at PO Box 270, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia.
Below, I have listed Mercedes Benz Clubs from around the world:
- If you live in North America, including Canada and Mexico, the Mercedes Benz Club of America is your local club and has many regional sections which you can belong to.
- The Mercedes Benz Club in Sweden have their own page;
it's called Mercedes Benz Gruppen,
- In Sweden you'll also find a specialist club just for the 107 models (for those not used to Benzspeak, these are the convertibles of the 70s and 80s).
- An odd name, but Uncle Erik's Mercedes Benz Club specialises in 1930's model Mercedes Enthusiasts.
- Not actually a club, but Sternschuppen has some great pages on the 60's two door models - which are in Deutsch.
Other Club Pages
- There is a special page for all Car
Clubs of the World. Although you may not find a link to your favourite
club's homepage, you will find a contact.
© This boring page has been designed by Maxwell
Last updated 28th May, 2000.
Email Max if your club is not listed here!
Snail Mail: Suite 173, 151-32500 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC, V2T5A7, Canada.
Pssst: A BIG thanks to Tripod